Monday, October 8, 2012

Gallery Walls

One way to warm up your walls this fall is to create a gallery effect with a collection of various size frames and artwork displayed together.  Thanks to Pinterest, I've collected so many great ideas to get inspired from.  Seeing all of these different styles and layouts makes it seem like a not-so-daunting project.  I'm thinking of framing different sketches by family members and friends and displaying them in different sized black frames with wide white mats. Tell me if I'm crazy, but I was thinking they would look really neat as a collection above the towel rack in the guest bathroom.  It would be a little way to dress up a sometimes overlooked space. I hope everyone can get some Monday morning inspiration from these little gems, no matter what your style :)

No comments:

Post a Comment